New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) has an important update for Kisan credit card users or farmers looking to apply for a KCC exam online. In an effort to ensure that farmers do not need to rush to the nearest branch, SBI has launched an online service to facilitate the KCC exam.Also Read – IPL 2021: Virender Sehwag Blames Dinesh Karthik Over Ravi Ashwin-Eoin Morgan Controversy Over “Spirit of Cricket”
âEmpower farmers by facilitating KCC review functionality on the YONO Krishi platform! SBI’s farmer customers can now request a review by KCC without going to the branch, âSBI tweeted. Also Read – MS Dhoni Says ‘Means A Lot’ After CSK Beat SRH and Sealed Playoff Place
Kisan credit card Apply online SBI
- The State Bank of India said it has reviewed the farms’ KCC account, the SBI tweeted.
- Farmers can view their Kisan credit card accounts with SBI online without the need to visit the branch.
- Farmers who have Kisan credit card accounts with State Bank of India should download the SBI YONO app.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you need to log in to https://www.sbiyono.sbi/index.html
- After that go to YONO Krishi.
- Thereafter, go to Khata.
- You need to go to the KCC Exam section.
- Click on Apply.
SBI Tweet Also read – Horoscope today, Friday October 1: Aries, Taurus and Aquarius should avoid taking risks at work
Empower farmers by facilitating the KCC review function on the YONO Krishi platform!
SBI’s farmer customers can now request a KCC exam without visiting the branch. To download #YONOSBI app now: https://t.co/NeeHLbI8DP#SBI #National Bank of India #YONOKrishi #Farmers pic.twitter.com/8bDedmyLds
– State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) July 28, 2021