From cash withdrawal, checkbook and more, check out the SBI home banking facilities you can enjoy right now
From Cash Withdrawal, Checkbook & More, Check Out SBI Home Banking Facilities You Can Enjoy Now | Photo credit: BCCL
- The amount of cash withdrawal and cash deposit is limited to Rs 20,000 per transaction per day
- SBI will take a service charge per visit for non-financial transactions, i.e. Rs 60 + GST and Rs 100 + GST for financial transactions
- Withdrawal will be authorized using a check / withdrawal form with passbook
New Delhi: Covid-19 isn’t going away anytime soon and leaving your home in the middle of the pandemic is not a good idea. In order to help their clients during these difficult times, India’s largest commercial lender, State Bank of India, has come up with a host of facilities that allow you to avail of multiple banking services from the comfort of your own. foyer.
To benefit from certain banking services, you no longer need to go to a bank branch. SBI’s Doorstep Banking (DSB) can be used for needs such as cash withdrawal, cash delivery, check withdrawal, KYC document withdrawal, life certificate withdrawal, etc.
The following home banking services are available at select branches:
- Cash withdrawal
- Cash delivery
- Check withdrawal
- Check the requisition Withdrawal of the slip
- 15H pick-up form
- Delivery of drafts.
- Delivery of a term deposit notice Delivery of a term deposit notice
- Withdrawal of the certificate of life
- Withdrawal of KYC documents
Home banking hours: Registration of services until 3:00 p.m. each working day must be completed within three hours of request. Services booked after 3 p.m. must be completed by 1 p.m. the next working day.
- People over the age of 70 and people with disabilities or disabilities (with a chronic illness or medically certified disability) including visually impaired people.
- Fully KYC Compliant Account Holders.
- A valid mobile number must be registered with the account.
- Single Account Holders and Joint Account Holders with either or Survivor / Former or Survivor.
- Customers with a domiciliation within a radius of 5 km from the Domicile Branch.
Home banking services are available to all retail customers except:
- Jointly Managed, Former / Survivor and Later / Survivor Accounts
- Accounts of minors including under guardianship
- Accounts managed by proxy
- Non-KYC compliant accounts and inoperative accounts.
- Savings accounts opened under MACT Claims / LISSA
- NRI / Holder of a foreign national account
- Non-individual clients like Trust, HUF, Associations, etc.
- Accounts with Stop and / or Hold status
- Illiterate clients
How to benefit from the SBI home banking service?
State Bank of India customers must register for home banking services. SBI customers can contact the free numbers 1800 1037 188 or 1800 1213 721 to register with home banking.
Registration in the home banking application:
Step 1: Download the Doorstep Banking app from the App Store for iOS and Play Store for Android
2nd step: Enter the mobile number to register
Step 3: OTP will be generated from the system and sent to the mobile number
Step 4: Enter OTP in the DSB application
Step 5: Upon confirmation, enter the name and (optional) password (PIN) email and accept the terms and conditions
Step 6: During registration, the DSB system sends a welcome SMS
Step 7: Connect to the APP with a PIN code to enter additional information.
Step 8: Select the Add an address option and enter the address details. You can add multiple addresses and store them in the DSB application. You can also add, edit or delete an address at any time.
Home banking fees:
Step 1: Log in to the Doorstep Banking app to initiate a service request
2nd step: Enter the last six digits of the account number and submit
Step 3: Upon validation, OTP is sent to your mobile
Step 4: Enter OTP in the DSB mobile app and submit the “confirm” button. Once the OTP validation is successful, the application displays (bank name, account number (hidden), name, type of air conditioning and name of the branch
Step 5: Select the service request, no. instruments and pick-up address
Step 6: Branches within a 10 km radius of the pick-up address are displayed. Select the branch, the preferred time slot for the agent to pick up / deliver the instrument.
Step 7: The service request information as well as the service charge is displayed. Check details and submit
Step 8: The fees are debited from your account and from your Request no. is generated.
Step 10: You will receive an SMS notification on the assigned agent with the required details (agent name, agent photo, contact details, pickup / delivery time and service code).
The amount of cash withdrawal and cash deposit is limited to Rs 20,000 per transaction per day. SBI will bear a service charge per visit for non-financial transactions, i.e. Rs 60 + GST and Rs 100 + GST for financial transactions. Withdrawal will be authorized using a check / withdrawal form with Passbook.
Cancellation of service requests: The customer can cancel an active service request:
- In the case of a pick-up service, the cancellation of the order is authorized before the agent collects the document from the customer.
- In the case of a Delivery Service, the cancellation of the order is authorized before the bank user completes the request.
Customers can register their home banking complaints through the mobile app / web portal / call center or through the bank branch.