If you have a credit card, banks and finance companies have simplified online banking and payment with great apps you can use on the go and perfectly navigable online payment platforms. If you have an Axis Bank credit card, paying your bills can easily be done online.
About Axis credit cards
Today, almost every salaried person in India can own a credit card. If you have a bank account, for example with Axis Bank, your bank will probably offer you a credit card depending on your banking relationship. When it comes to Axis Bank credit cards, you get great credit cards, and depending on your spending habits, you can choose the right one for particular buying habits. Here are some of the most popular types of Axis Bank credit cards:
- Axis MY ZONE credit card – This card is suitable for spending on entertainment mainly.
- Axis NEO Credit Card – You can get this card if you frequently spend on entertainment and shopping.
- IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card – If your expenses are for the purchase of fuel, you can opt for this card.
Axis credit card online payment methods
Paying your credit card bills on time is of paramount importance if you don’t want to have outstanding balances that could accumulate into debt. If you are unable to do so in a timely manner, you will be charged penalties and interest. However, with the advent of many options to make your Payment by Axis Bank credit card, you can be successful in being debt free. Here are the main methods:
- Internet banking – You can log in to your Axis Bank online banking account at https://retail.axisbank.co.in and go to the “credit cards” tab. You will find a payment option, and if you are an Axis Bank customer, you can pay your bill through your bank account.
- Pay via NEFT – You can log in to your own bank’s online banking service and choose to pay via NEFT. You need to fill in the details of your name as it appears on your Axis Bank card, payee as ‘Axis Bank’, your credit card number and pay your bill.
- Paying via the Axis app – Paying credit card bills is made easy with a menu-driven process if you have the Axis Bank app.
How to check Axis Bank credit card balance?
In order to stay up to date and keep track of your credit card balances, so you don’t go into default, you can check Axis Bank credit card balance as follows :
- Check via Internet Banking – If your Axis Bank credit card is linked to your bank account in Axis Bank, you can log in and track your balances online. You can log in to your account and go to the ‘credit cards’ section. After selecting the “Balances and Payments” option, you can monitor your balance.
- Use telephone banking – Axis Bank credit cards have a customer service center which you can call to check your balance on 1860 419 5555, or visit any Axis Bank branch to check.
Online Bill Payment Summary
The key to maintaining healthy credit is paying credit card bills on time and in full. And now, with all those digital options, it’s easier than ever.