SBI Net Banking Online: How to register for SBI Online Banking
SBI Internet Banking Online, Registration: Many people have started using internet banking rather than physical banking due to the ongoing pandemic and the overall ease of the process. Yet, there are many people who have not started using online banking services due to the complexity of the registration process. Today we are going to detail the process of registering your savings account with India’s largest bank, State Bank of India (SBI) with its internet banking services. But before you begin, you should keep your ATM card, account number, CIF number, branch code, and registered cell phone number handy.
How to register for SBI online banking?
* Open your web browser and go to onlinesbi.com.
* Open the Personal banking services section and click on Register / Activate a new user.
* A new pop-up window will open asking for your personal information, including your account number, CIF number, your bank branch code, country of residence, registered cell phone number, what type of rights account you want.
* Press submit, then enter the OTP, which you will receive on your registered cell phone number.
Also read: India’s GDP to contract by 16.5% in April-June quarter: SBI report
* To complete the registration process, you can select the ATM Card option, enter its details and finish. If you do not have an ATM card, you will need to contact the bank to activate your internet banking services.
* The new page will then show you your temporary username and ask you to create a login password.
* You can now log into your account through the Personal Banking section using the temporary login details.
* After logging in, the page will ask you to set a custom username and password.
SBI net banking eligibility:
To be able to start using the functionalities of SBI Internet Banking, you must have a savings account with SBI. You will need to have your ATM card, account number, CIF number, branch code, and cell phone number registered when registering for the feature.
Your account number, CIF number and branch code are all listed inside your passbook.
SBI net banking features
* Consultation of your account statement online.
* Carry out online transactions.
* Fixed deposits open.
* Pay utility bills.
Also read: RBI Expected to Leave Repo Rate Unchanged at August Policy Meeting: SBI Report
* Order a checkbook.
* Purchase of insurance.
* Access your account settings.
* Enable / disable international transactions.
Please note that if you have a pre-printed Internet Banking (PPK) kit provided by your bank branch, you will not need to register online. The kit already consists of a temporary username and password, which can be used to log into your SBI internet banking account. After your first successful login, you will need to set up a custom username and password for your online banking account.